Fuel Price: $4.58/gal 100LL
Hidden Lake Airport offers 100LL fuel for General Aviation Aircraft and is available 24 hours a day with a major credit card. To get started, follow the instructions below.
- On the left side of the pump, verify the ON/OFF Lever is in the OFF position.
- Ground your aircraft using the bonding cable to the right of the kiosk.
- Remove the cover from the kiosk and follow the steps displayed on the display.
- Turn ON the pump by moving the lever to the ON position.
- Carefully extend the fuel nozzle and hose to the aircraft, remove nozzle dust cover, and fuel accordingly.
- When finished, allow the residual fuel to drain into the aircraft's tank, and then replace the dust cover.
- Step 7: Turn OFF the pump by moving the lever to the OFF position.
- While continuing to hold the fuel nozzle, press the Hose Rewind button to respool the hose. You may need to guide it onto the reel so it spools evenly.
- Remove the grounding cable from the aircraft and respool it. You may need to pull on it slighly to engage its spring-loaded mechanism.
- Take receipt from kiosk and replace cover on the kiosk.
- Replace the ladder, if you used it to fill the aircraft.